Who we are
Our website address is: http://simplifiedworkflows.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Simplified Workflows (“We”, “Us”, the “Company” and “SW”) is committed to respecting your privacy. We want to inform you of how we use and protect your personal information or data. This includes letting you know of your rights regarding your personal data.
This policy clarifies how we may use, process and store your Personal Data. We may obtain information from you or our partners, through contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners on behalf of us, in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations. In other cases, we will obtain information from you with your permission and consent, or we may receive your personal data from third parties whom you have given consent to pass the information on to us.
By using, downloading, or visiting any of Simplified Workflows services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices outlined in this policy.
Our apps are served by static files, and as such, store no data. All markup is rendered client-side, so no data is transmitted to our servers.
We do not read your data.
We do however reserve the right to track usage with web analytics software such as Google Analytics.
Embedding Third-Party Products
Information we may collect from you
We may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
You may provide us with information about you with your consent. For example, sending us an email or completing a form. When you contact us via e-mail we will collect your name, your email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information received from the monday marketplace
As part of Our Products and Services, We have access to the contact information (e.g., your account id, e-mail address) and licence information (e.g., subscription status, term of the licence, etc.) You provide when You subscribe to a licence for any of Our Services or when You renew maintenance for Our Services on the monday marketplace. We do not have any access to customer data from the monday Marketplace beyond this.
Why do we collect your data?
Simplified Workflows may collect your data for some or all of the following reasons:
- To allow us to enhance and personalize your experience and the usability of the Services;
- To continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities;
- To provide support services (including technical support) to You after You have requested or purchased such services;
- For security, safety and dispute resolution. We use your information to protect the security and safety of our products and our customers, detect and prevent fraud, confirm the validity of software licenses, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
- For business operations (e.g. develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business);
- To send You information and updates pertaining to our Services if You have consented to receive such communications;
- To send You occasional company news, updates, related products and services, promotions, special offers or service information pertaining to our products and Services if You have consented or requested to receive such communications. You may choose to opt out of certain e-mail communication at any time by utilizing the “unsubscribe” feature in the e-mail message;
- For any other specific purpose for which you have specifically provided consent;
- For legal obligations. We use your information as required by law;
- To provide Services to You under contract.
Simplified Workflows may process your information because:
- We have a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- We must provide products or services to you after you have purchased something from us;
- We must provide you with Services because you have requested such services;
If your consent is the basis for our use of your personal information then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.